Apoc 5/4 hooded full suit front zip
Enjoy longer, warmer and more comfortable cold-water sessions with Ride Engine’s hooded, fleece-lined, front zip 5/4 Apoc. This winter wetsuit has been created with a meticulous attention to detail, using superior limestone-based SmartStretch neoprene, heat-retaining poly fleece lining, liquid rubber seams and strategic stitching technology. Don’t take chances with such a critical piece of equipment; with this suit you’ll enter the water with the confidence of knowing you’re covered by the very best.
• Enjoy freedom of movement, less restriction with a better fitting suit
• Comfortable, flexible, durable SmartStretch limestone neoprene
• Superior temperature control with internal poly-fleece liner in critical areas
• Easy entry/exit, superior flush protection with front-zip access and pullover neck gasket
• Eliminate cold water “shock” and seam leaking with flexible and durable liquid rubber seams
• Don’t be held back; express yourself fully with increased range of motion thanks to strategic stitching layout.
• Our suits match your values: No petroleum, no toxic hydrophobic coatings, no regrets
The Apoc series: Ride Engine developed the Apoc series with close collaboration from athletes who know exactly
what they want, and need, from their equipment. Ranging from our warmest suit, the fully-sealed,
fleece-lined, Apoc 5/4, to our sealed 4/3 and 3/2 full suits and 2m shortys, the Apoc is a full-range
front-zip lineup designed with the utmost attention to detail to keep users warm and comfortable
as they pursue their water-bound passions. All suits in the Apoc series are front-zip and feature
internal neck gaskets to reduce flushing; the 5/4 and 4/3 suits have internal poly-fleece lining for
added warmth and water retention and all are made from limestone-based neoprene.