2019 Elite Carbon Infrared Harness
No twisting, no riding up, no squeezing your stomach like a ketchup packet- the Elite Carbon Infrared harness’s stiff, light and form-fitting carbon shell provides the support and locked-in performance you can’t get with any other harness. *Spreader bar sold separately.
- Premium carbon and Kevlar construction makes this our stiffest shell.
- Lumbar Lock conforms to your lower back and prevent the harness from twisting from side to side.
- Elite Carbon shell is light weight and super stiff for a high-performance fit that spreads load evenly across your back and prevents squeezing.
- Low profile fit improves mobility and keeps harness down low where it’s supposed to be.
- Dual-zone closure system allows for top and bottom tightening, a more precise fit and adjusting while you ride.
- Cushy Fusion Foam padding makes the harness feel like it’s part of your body.
SHELL SKIN *NEW*
Improved materials and finish work provides UV resistance, impact strength, abrasion resistance to increase durability and longevity of your harness.
The Ride Engine innovation that changed the game. The hard shell distributes load evenly across your back and sides and eliminates squeezing
Shell is ergonomically contoured to lock into place along your lower back. Prevents shifting, twisting, riding up and back pain related to soft, flimsy harnesses.
SPEED LOCK CLOSURE
Dual-zone webbing on each side allows for custom fit, stainless steel clasp slides over spreader bar for a simple, secure closure.
ANTI-SLIP WEBBING *NEW*
New for 2019, softer, more pliable webbing is easier to tighten and adjust and helps prevent loosening during sessions.
REMOVEABLE HANDLE PASS LEASH
Wraps around the back, attached by simple larks head knot. Secondary leash attachment located on front-side of harness.
INTERCHANGEABLE SPREADER BARS
Choose between kite and windsurf fixed hooks or our signature sliding rope spreader bar. Switching bars takes about 30 seconds.
Our most comfortable harness yet. A soft foam core conforms to the shape of your body and cushions pressure and load from your kite or sail.
SPREADER BAR OPTIONS
(Spreader Bar Sold Separately)
Standard fixed hook spreader bar for a classic, locked-in connection to your kite.
A fluid connection to your kite that increases range of motion, decreases harness twist and ride-up and allows a freedom of movement you can’t get with a fixed hook.
WINDSURF SPREADER BAR
A classic hook that brings all the benefits of hard shell harness technology to the sport of windsurfing.
Compatibility Note: Ride Engine harnesses are intended to be used with Ride Engine spreader bars. Any modification, pairing with non-Ride Engine components or spreader bars or use outside of the product’s intended purpose is not recommended, may not be safe and will void the product’s warranty.