DAD BOARD SURF FOIL BOARD
Don’t let the name fool you. This friendly, early planning, rock-solid stable shape is not just for your Pops. Highlighted with a more traditional outline, full volume and softer bottom contour, the Dad Board feels comfortably familiar as you transition from your regular surfboard. A perfect grab-and-go board for all level of riders who want to add hydrofoil surfing or wing surfing to their on-water pursuits.
- Full shape that combines modern surfboard outline and rail design for paddling and balance similar to a regular surfboard shape.
- Double concave hull contour that offers forward projection and early release.
- Tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Slight deck concave that projects better board feel and balance.
- Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum-bag construction process.
- Dual unidirectional carbon stringers and carbon reinforced tail patch for durability.
- High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
- EVA tail pad with front and rear inserts for strap placement.
SIZE:5'2 Length, 20.9" Width, 3.3" Thickness, 45L Volume, 10.4lbs
*Foil track mounting hardware not included
DOUBLE CONCAVE HULL
Double concave hull contour that offers forward projection and early release.
Tail kick for pumping clearance.
I-BEAM FOIL BOX
High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
EVA TAIL PAD
EVA tail pad with front and rear inserts for strap placement.