We want to get you back on your gear.
We appreciate that you chose Ride Engine, and we understand that having issues with your gear can be frustrating and inconvenient. Our warranty policy is streamlined and straightforward. We will respond to you as quickly as possible (usually within 1-2 business days) and will do our best to get you taken care of in a fair and timely manner.
Please be aware, the more information (including pictures) you provide, the easier it will be for us to process your claim and get you back on the water.
If you are in the USA, please fill out the Warranty Request Form below. If you are outside the USA, please contact the shop, dealer, or distributor you purchased your product through in order to process your warranty.
General Warranty Policy
Ride Engine offers a one-year warranty to the original purchaser on products purchased through authorized Ride Engine dealers. The warranty period begins at point of purchase (receipt required), and covers all manufacturing defects. Manufacturing defects are determined at Ride Engine’s discretion. If a problem is deemed a valid warranty claim, Slingshot will decide whether to repair or replace the product.
If you have further questions on how to file a claim, or about your gear issue, just give us a call at 1-877-775-4832 and our customer service team is more than happy to help.
Please read our complete warranty policyfor full details.
- To reviw a warranty claim, its important that we receive all the necessary information from you.
- Your name and contact information.
- Product model, year and size.
- Description of the issue.
- Detailed images of the issue with damaged area clearly identified
- Reciept/proof of purchase clearly showing the date of purchase and dealer name.
- Warranty claims can be submitted via the warranty form or by sending an email to email@example.com, with the above information included in the email.
- Once you have filed a warranty claim, you will receive an automated email response with a ‘case number’. We do our best to resolve warranty claims in a timely manner. One of our Customer Service Reps will normally be in touch within 1-2 business days to discuss your claim. In the height of our season, contact and turnaround time may be delayed .
- We will contact you with further instructions regarding your claim.
- If product is being returned to Ride Engine for review, all return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Slingshot will cover return shipping of repaired or replaced items to you within US and Canada.
We stock replacement parts for our current and some past products and have many helpful tech support videos about maintaining and repairing your gear. Please check out the Product Support Page for more information.